Poco Launcher for Android has recently got updated. After the update, the launcher supports a native dark mode.
Latest Poco Launcher update: What’s new?
1. Fix the bug of icon pack with white background.
2. Dark mode! Yay!
3. You can add custom apps to App vault shortcuts now.
4. Double tapping the screen to lock device works on all compatible models now.
5. Icons got crisper and prettier!
6. We fixed the bugs that slowed down the UI. Now it’s more responsive.
7. We fixed multiple minor bugs as well.
In order to make use of the dark background, you would have to dig a bit deep (Settings menu, hit More and then Backgrounds). Furthermore, you can set the transparency of the background in the app drawer and can even keep it to Pitch Black.
The Poco Launcher was initially launched with the Poco F1, but you can download it on any other smartphone (the download link to the updated version is given at the bottom).
What are your thoughts on the latest Poco Launcher? Do let us know in the comments section down below. Also, do not forget to subscribe to Android Updated. To do so, just tap the bell icon at the bottom of your device screen.