Android games have constantly been improving both in graphics as well as performance. If you are a fan of Android games, you are in the right place. Here is a list of the best educational Android games that you can download from the Google Play Store. But remember, if you want a lag-free and secure gaming experience, use an online gaming VPN for Android.
The top 5 Best Educational Android Games on the Google Play Store
Do you know that the capital of Canada is Ottawa? Or that Ankara is the capital of Turkey? What city is the capital of North Korea?
Now you can learn capital cities of all 197 independent countries and 43 dependent territories of the world. Test your knowledge in this fun and educational game.
In this useful app, the capitals are divided into three levels:
1) National capitals of more well-known countries (Level 1) – such as Prague, the capital of Czechia.
2) Capital cities of exotic countries (Level 2) – Ulaanbaatar is the capital city of Mongolia.
3) Dependent territories and constituent countries (Level 3) – Cardiff is the capital of Wales.
The fourth option is to play with “All 240 Capitals”: from Washington, D.C. to Vatican City.
Choose the game mode and find the capital of your country:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard) – guess the word letter by letter.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options) – It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
* New game mode: Identify capital cities on the map.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards (browse of cities in the game without guessing; you can mark which capitals you know poorly and want to repeat in the future).
* Table of all capitals where you can search for a specific city or country.
“Coloring and Learn” is a realistic coloring game with more than 200 pages with educational content for all ages!.
“Free Mode”: now you can freely draw and color and unleash your imagination.
The whole family, parents, and children will have hours of fun together!
Can draw and color in the same way they do on paper using different tools.
You can have fun coloring with your kids or do coloring contests with them. The possibilities are endless.
They learn to write the alphabet and numbers. Count, Distinguish geometric figures, know the animals, transportation and more!
Decorate your artworks with over 100 beautiful stickers.
★ ANIMALS (to learn the Name of Animals)
★ VEHICLES (to learn the most common means of transport)
★ ALPHABET (to learn Alphabets from A to Z)
★ NUMBERS (to learn Numbers from 0 to 10)
★ GEOMETRIC FIGURES (to learn basic Geometric Figures and Space)
★ CONNECT POINTS (to learn to count, and improve motor skills)
★ CHRISTMAS (Beautiful funny coloring drawings)
★ HALLOWEEN (Funny characters that do not scare anyone)
★ DINOSAURS (know our friends from prehistory)
★ FREE MODE (unleash your imagination)
★ All content is 100% FREE
★ Simple design and very intuitive for children.
★ Different strokes of pencil and colors
★ Colors with flash effect (dynamic random color for endless bright colors)
★ Over 100 adorable stickers to decorate your paintings.
★ Eraser function.
★ “Undo” function and “Clear All” function.
★ Save drawings in the album to then share or edit them.
Fun and intuitive matching game for your baby or toddler!
Children will enjoy learning numbers with the words spelled out through fun educational game. Learning numbers and their pronunciation is easy and entertaining and your child will love it too!
*** Your child will:***
✔ Learn the numbers
✔ Learn to count
✔ Develop math skills
✔ Improve memory
✔ Develop logical thinking
✔ Develop associative thinking
✔ Remember the order of numbers
A child should start to learn what numbers are, what order they belong in and how to write them before he begins kindergarten. Start exposing the child to numbers from when he is a year old so that he will be familiar with them by the time he reaches preschool. Integrate numbers into the child’s everyday activities and make learning them as fun as possible. If parents and preschool teachers focus on teaching numbers, the child should be comfortable recognizing and writing numbers zero through nine by the time he starts kindergarten.
What’s the best way to build your child’s logic skills and help them recognize shapes and patterns? By playing the colorful and completely free educational app Puzzle Kids – Jigsaw Puzzles
Puzzle Kids takes learning seriously with a selection of drag and drop object puzzles designed especially for children. Each mini-game challenges your child to locate and manipulate shapes, solve jigsaw puzzles, and recognize how shapes fit into a larger picture, all with a colorful and easy to use interface that’s perfect for tiny hands. Any toddler, kindergartener or preschooler can have fun with Puzzle Kids, and they can even collect sticker and toy rewards for completing the games!
Parents love Puzzle Kids – Jigsaw Puzzles, too. The app has a number of settings and features so adults can make the games easier or harder for their children to complete, or just watch their progress as they get faster at solving the shape riddles.
Puzzle Kids is completely free from third-party ads and in-app purchases. It‘s a free, full-featured download that‘s ready to entertain and educate your kids!
Puzzle Kids – Jigsaw Puzzles includes the following games:
1. Shape Matching – Objects appear on the screen along with empty outlines just above. Children can drag the objects onto the outlines to make matches and complete the puzzle.
2. Object Builder – A shape is shown above with a series of pieces scattered below. Kids must match individual shapes and drag them to fit into the larger picture to reveal a fun image.
3. Guess the Object – A mystery object has appeared! Help your child guess the picture using as few clues as possible. Drag colored shapes to the outline for hints.
4. Jigsaw Puzzles – Arrange more complex shapes to complete a larger image. Several jigsaw options are available to parents to help customize the number of pieces and difficulty of the puzzles.
– Challenge problem-solving and logic skills with four unique mini-games
– Colorful interface to help kids manipulate on-screen objects
– Helps improve concentration and cognitive skills
– Earn stickers and toys as rewards
– Completely free to download with no third party ads or in-app purchases!
Puzzle Kids – Jigsaw Puzzles is designed for kids and parents to have fun together. It‘s a clever and colorful learning experience the entire family will enjoy, and best of all, it‘s free! Download now and see just how much your child can learn.
These were the best educational Android games on the Google Play Store. What are your thoughts on them? Do let us know in the comments section down below. Also, do not forget to subscribe to Trending Leaks. To do so, just tap the bell icon at the bottom of your device screen.