The upcoming Moto G7 Plus has recently appeared on the Geekbench database which has revealed some of its specifications.
- Single-core score: 1334
- Multi-core score: 4831
- 1.61 GHz ocra-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage (expandable)
- Android 9 Pie out of the box
- 6.24-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display
- Dual rear camera (16MP + 5MP)
- 8MP selfie snapper
- 3,000 mAh battery with 27W Turbo Charging support
To know about the rest of the variants in the Moto G7 lineup, you can head to our existing coverage of the same.
What are your thoughts on the Moto G7 Plus? Do let us know in the comments section down below. Also, do not forget to subscribe to Android Updated. To do so, just tap the bell icon at the bottom of your device screen.