Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Poco F1 in the month of August and so far, the device has received a lot of applause from the world of Android.
Now, the company has launched an all-new 128GB/6GB variant of the Poco F1 (Armoured Edition) in India. The special edition was initially launched with the top-of-the-line configuration (256GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM) and was kept at an asking price of INR 28,999 ($413). The new variant is a bit more affordable with a price tag of INR 23,999 ($342).
The rest of the specifications of the device remain the same.
Xiaomi Poco F1: Full specifications
- Display: 6.18-inch, FHD+, 1080 x 2248 pixels resolution, 416 pixels per inch, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Dimensions: 156 x 75.5 x 9 mm
- Weight: 186.5 g
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal memory: 256GB, expandable up to 256GB
- Primary camera: Dual rear camera (12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, 4-axis OIS, dual pixel PDAF +5 MP secondary camera for depth sensing)
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm, AI features
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, fast charging
- USB: Type-C
- Colour variants: Graphite Black, Steel Blue, Rosso Red
- NFC: Yes
Talking about the performance, the first thing which comes to anyone’s mind is the processor and there is no denying the fact that the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset is the current best.
The processor is clocked at 2.8GHz and sports the second generation 10nm FinFET process. Coupled with the chipset is an Adreno 630 GPU.
The Xiaomi Poco F1 has constantly been touted as a Master of Speed. The presence of the current flagship SD845 chipset along with an ample 8GB of RAM certainly justify the hashtag. On top of that, the device has scored a significant 291,302 in AnTuTu benchmark scores.
To keep things running smoothly, the Xiaomi Poco F1 makes use of a Liquid Cool Technology which is essentially a water cooling technology to prevent the device from overheating and, eventually, lagging as it ensures 300% faster heat dissipation when compared to a device which is not making use of a liquid cooling mechanism.
To know more about the Xiaomi Poco F1, you can head to our full review of the same.
What are your thoughts on the Xiaomi Poco F1? Do let us know in the comments section down below. Also, do not forget to subscribe to Android Updated. To do so, just tap the bell icon at the bottom of your device screen.