Samsung has started rolling out yet another Android 9 Pie beta update across the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 devices. The latest update with the build number N960FXXU2ZRL6 weighs in at around 550MB and brings about a big bunch of bug fixes.
Recently, the company has introduced two new color variants of the Galaxy Note 9 and the Galaxy S9 lineup of smartphones.
Needless to say, both the new colors look absolutely stunning and if you are planning on buying any of these smartphones, you might want to consider these color options as well.
Both devices are offered with a special up to INR 9,000 exchange bonus and INR 6,000 cashback if you buy with an HDFC credit card.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’ giving out a resolution of 2,960×1440 pixels resolution, an aspect ratio of 18.5:9, and a pixel density of 514ppi
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back), IP68 certified for water and dust resistance.
- Color variants: Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple.
- Rear camera: Dual camera (12MP, Type 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 12MP, Type 1/3.4″ sensor, f/2.4 aperture, autofocus, OIS, 2x zoom.) 2160p/60fps, 1080p/240fps slow motion, 720p/960fps super slow-motion video recording.
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus, 1440p/30fps video recording.
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Samsung Experience 9.0 on top of it.
- Other features: Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home, Bluetooth-enabled S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels and multimedia controls, Fingerprint/iris/face recognition, stereo speakers tune by AKG, 3.5mm jack, bundled AKG headphones, DeX dock compatibility.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core CPU coupled with Adreno 630 GPU or Exynos 9810 octa-core CPU coupled with Mali-G72 MP18 GPU.
- Memory: 6/8GB of RAM and 128/512GB of storage with further scope of expansion via a microSD slot for cards up to 512GB.
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po battery with support for Adaptive Fast Charging, QuickCharge 2.0 support, WPC(Qi) & PMA wireless charging.
- Connectivity: USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
What are your thoughts on the latest Android Pie update for the Galaxy Note 9? Do let us know in the comments section down below. Also, do not forget to subscribe to Android Updated. To do so, just tap the bell icon at the bottom of your device screen.