Samsung is reportedly going to launch the Snow White color variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in India this month.
Recently, the company has started rolling out the Android 9 Pie Beta update across the Galaxy Note 9 devices in India and Germany.
The update was initially pushed across the users in Germany and now, it has finally begun rolling out to the Indian users.
As seen in the image above, the update measures around 1.6GB and brings about the company’s latest One UI. The update will roll out Over the Air and chances are that you would have already received it on your device (head to the device settings to find it out).
The update brings about a refreshing look to the stock UI, apps, Unicode 11.0 emojis, new clock styles, and more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’ giving out a resolution of 2,960×1440 pixels resolution, an aspect ratio of 18.5:9, and a pixel density of 514ppi
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back), IP68 certified for water and dust resistance.
- Color variants: Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple.
- Rear camera: Dual camera (12MP, Type 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 12MP, Type 1/3.4″ sensor, f/2.4 aperture, autofocus, OIS, 2x zoom.) 2160p/60fps, 1080p/240fps slow motion, 720p/960fps super slow-motion video recording.
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus, 1440p/30fps video recording.
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Samsung Experience 9.0 on top of it.
- Other features: Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home, Bluetooth-enabled S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels and multimedia controls, Fingerprint/iris/face recognition, stereo speakers tune by AKG, 3.5mm jack, bundled AKG headphones, DeX dock compatibility.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core CPU coupled with Adreno 630 GPU or Exynos 9810 octa-core CPU coupled with Mali-G72 MP18 GPU.
- Memory: 6/8GB of RAM and 128/512GB of storage with further scope of expansion via a microSD slot for cards up to 512GB.
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po battery with support for Adaptive Fast Charging, QuickCharge 2.0 support, WPC(Qi) & PMA wireless charging.
- Connectivity: USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
What are your thoughts on the latest color variant of the Galaxy Note 9? Do let us know in the comments section down below. Also, do not forget to subscribe to Android Updated. To do so, just tap the bell icon at the bottom of your device screen.