Microsoft Launcher for Android Updated: Complete changelog and download link
In case you are making use of the Microsoft Launcher on your Android device, it is good news for you.
The ever-famous Android launcher has got a pile of new features added to it after the recent update.
Following the implementation of Cortana last month, Microsoft has now added a ton of new UI elements and customization options to the launcher.
Microsoft Launcher latest update: Everything you need to know
The first major update we have got is the ability to set a gallery of custom wallpapers in the launcher that keeps on rotating on a daily basis. This is a welcome change for the users who are bored of the usual Bing wallpapers which are somehow not that high in terms of quality and resolution. The wallpapers are now scrollable as well.
On top of this, a provision for batch notifications control for apps has also been added. Moreover, users can now access calendar notifications right from their lock screens.
Talking about the changes, here’s the complete changelog:
- Daily custom background: Get a new daily background not only from Bing but now from your own custom set of wallpapers
- Set your wallpapers to be scrollable
- Badge notifications: Control app notification badges for specific apps.
- Lock screen calendar notifications: Always have the upcoming calendar events shown on your lock screen
- Simplified long press app context menu;
- New “What’s New” experience;
- Support both move & clone when moving apps in app drawer to form a folder;
- Bug fix on Feedback & Help page;
- Performance improvement and crash fixing.
You can download the Microsoft Launcher (v4.7) from the Google Play Store or from the button given below:
What are your thoughts on the latest Microsoft Launcher update? Do let us know in the comments section below. Also, do not forget to subscribe to Android Updated. To do so, just tap the bell icon at the bottom of your device.